7.25.2008

FIN DE LA 2ª TEMPORADA
END OF THE 2nd SEASON


Aquí acaba la segunda temporada. Seguiré trabajando hasta mediados de agosto y entonces me tomaré un descanso. Los dibujantes de cómics necesitan vacaciones también, porque si no tenemos vacaciones, cosas como éstas podrían suceder...
Here the 2nd season finishes. I will still working until the middle of August, and then I will take a vacation. Comic artists need holidays too, because if we have no holidays, things like this could happen...



En septiembre volveré con más dibujos y cómics, bocetos sin sentido, noticias desde ambos lados del océano y más. ¡Así que gracias, compañeros! Disfrutad vuestras vacaciones. ¡¡Os veré en septiembre!!
In September I will return with more drawings and comics, no sense sketches, news from both sides of the ocean and more. So thanks a lot, pals! Enjoy your holidays. I ´ll see you in September!!