7.26.2013

FIN DE LA 7a TEMPORADA
END OF THE 7th SEASON



Como las anteriores temporadas, detendré el posteo diario hasta septiembre pero continuaré subiendo las noticias importantes.  The Mice Templar: Legend continúa este verano, nuevas notiicas sobre el proyecto Furious (mi trabajo diario ahora mismo), y sobre el lanzamiento de la novela gráfica Polar: Came from the cold. Este agosto serán el mes de los pedidos y necesitaré todo vuestro apoyo para su promoción.
Y por supuesto, seguiré informando sobre las salidas de mis trabajos y las actualizaciones de Polar.
En esta época de redes sociales, la mejor manera de estar al tanto de mi trabajo es siguiendo mi perfil en Facebook.


Like the previously seasons, I´ll stop the daily posting until September although I´ll post the important news. The Mice Templar: Legend series continues this summer, new updates about the Furious project (my daily working right now), and about the lauching of Polar: Came from the cold graphic novel. This august will be the solicitations month and I´ll need all your support for the promotion.
And of course, I´ll continue informing about the launchings of my works and the Polar updates. In this age of social networks, the best way to follow my work is checking my profile in Facebook.