10.01.2017

INKTOBER 2017
INKTOBER 2017



This year I´m going to do the Inktober again, one inked drawing every day until the end of the month.
Like the past year, my rule is not spending more than 30 minutes in a 21x29,7 cm (8,3x11,7 inches) bristol sheet. A funny relief after a hard work day.
But 2017 is the 100th birthday of Jack Kirby, the King of Comics. So this is going to be a thematic edition, every day a tribute to a King´s creation. With no criterion about popularity or relevance of the characters.
Don´t ask me if I´m going to draw this character or that another one, I don´t know! I have no idea, I´ll just follow the feeling of the day.
I´ll sell these drawings through Facebook private messages and mails to my contact mail victorsantoscomics@yahoo.es . Past year the demand was awesome (thank you so much!), I´ll try to manage it the best I can.
Welcome to the #Kingtober


Este año voy a realizar el Inktober de nuevo, un dibujo a tinta cada día hasta el final del mes.
Como el año pasado, mi norma será no tardar más de 30 minutos en una lámina de Bristol de 21x29,7 cm (8,3x11,7 pulgadas). Un alivio divertido tras un día duro de curro.
Pero 2017 es el 100 aniversario de Jack Kirby, el Rey de los Cómics. Así que esta va a ser una edición temática, cada día un homenaje a una creación del Rey. Sin criterio sobre la popularidad o relevancia de los personajes.
No me preguntéis si voy a dibujar este personaje o aquel otro, ¡no lo sé! No tengo ni idea, simplemente seguiré la emoción del día.
Venderé esos dibujos a través de mensajes privados de Facebook y mi mail de contacto victorsantoscomics@yahoo.es . El año pasado la demanda fue increíble (¡muchas gracias!), intentaré manejar todo de la mejor manera posible.
Bienvenidos al #Kingtober